OVER 3000 HOCKEY LEGENDS PROFILED! SEARCH BY ALPHABETICAL LISTING

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T UVW XYZ

July 30, 2007

Write Winger

I found myself was some unexpected free time this evening, which allowed me to complete several player biographies I've been working on for a while. It's always nice to lose myself in lost hours of research and writing

As you can see by the below listing, I didn't focus on any superstar names here exactly. Nonetheless, I think these players stories are incredibly interesting. On top of that, I think this is the best writing I've churned out in quite some time. But I'll let you be the judge of that.

Bengt-Ake Gustafsson - This super Swede ranks as one of the Washington Capitals all time best forwards.

Al Hamilton - His jersey number hangs in the rafters with the likes of Gretzky, Messier, Kurri, Fuhr and Coffey. Who the heck is Al Hamilton?

Craig Billington - A true student of the game, Craig Billington went from top prospect, to starter, to backup to Patrick Roy's goalie coach.

Earl Heiskala - Meet Earl Heiskala, the original Bully on Broad Street.

No comments: